Since my last post, someone in the household was diagnosed with Celiac disease, so The Seated Cook blog will be going gluten-free.
This muffin recipe mostly follows the recipe here: http://www.loveandlemons.com/2014/09/20/gluten-free-blueberry-banana-muffins/
- 1.75 cups Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Sea salt (I usually grind my sea salt shaker about 6 times over the bowl)
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tray with cooking spray (or line with paper).
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Microwave the bananas on a microwave-safe plate for about a minute (this will help with mashing them). Mash them on the plate, and stir them into the eggs.
- Stir in the vanilla and coconut oil.
- Mix in the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt (I usually mix everything all in one bowl as a short cut, but you can separate the wet and dry ingredients, if preferred).
- Fold in the blueberries. Continue to stir the batter, it will be thick, add a little bit of water if needed.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups (it’s enough for 12 muffins).
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until lightly golden on top.